Preschool is one of the most important aspects of early childhood education. This program allows children to prepare themselves as they soon enter a higher level of learning. In this curriculum, the student will learn basic skills using their five senses.
- Pretend and Dress Up Games
- Craft Projects
- Learning about Weather and Seasons
- Puzzles and Board Games
- Forming Letters and Numbers
- Days of the Week and Months of the Year
- Coloring Activities
- Basic Reading Skills
- Kindergarten Readiness Assessment
- Recognizing Different Colors
- Basic Mathematics
- Learning the Proper Grip with Handwriting
To enroll, please fill out our online form here.